IMPORTANT NOTICE – Melton Olympic Open 10 17-3-18. This message was emailed out by CCT yesterday. Some people have not received it. I am monitoring the weather forecast for NG14 for Saturday and currently that is showing 1 degree Centigrade and wind gusting at 40/42mph between mid-day and 4pm on Saturday.
Given the exposed nature of the course this would be too dangerous for racing even if the roads remain frost free.
Unless the forecast changes I will be cancelling the event on safety grounds. I will make a final decision early on Saturday morning and will email you by 8am with that decision.
Russell Gent, Event Organiser. If you know of anyone who has entered this race please let them know.

THIS EVENT AS NOW BEEN CANCELLED